Sunday, September 6, 2009

Do you know the way to san jose?


As my first post Im uploading an unfinished comp I was going to do with the focus (of course) being my neighborhood in East San Jose at the time we had a renaissance bursting out and so I had decided to document it by putting out a comp the plan was to get the following bands to record.

Threat to the system
The Disregards
CNVC
The Shivers
Masacre
C/F
The Snot Rags

I think I started in 2003 and stopped in 2006 or 2007. Later on some new bands came out and I was going to add:

False unity
Fist to the face
Desgraciados
Tierra Libertad
Emesis

But it never worked out as planned bands broke up fights popped off more urgent things came up and I could never compile it well enough, but I was cleaning up and I found a cd and artwork I had made which had the bands CNVC, C/F and THE SNOT RAGS the music was some raw hardcore punk that was the beginning of alot of cool music that would come out. The Snot rag stuff is really good if they had stayed together they would have really been sick, anyways I added an ooooold Masacre track. If you were in some of the bands I mentioned and you have recordings hit me up and Ill repost this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z0flnij0mga/East San Jose.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment